WIN BENEFIT / LIZ EARLE / LORD & BERRY / NAILS INC / MAYBELLINE / SOAP & GLORY / EYLURE goodies and many more!
Right, let’s do this! 😀
Here’s the lovely bundle of gorgeousness you could win this time:
- a Love Me Beauty makeup bag
- a sample of one of my all time favourite perfumes – the sadly discontinued Very Valentino
- a pink & black Tangle Teezer
- a deluxe sample of Benefit Gimme Brow (their new formulation) in shade number 5 (dark)
- a 10ml bottle of Moroccanoil hair treatment
- a sample of Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
- a set of ultra lightweight pre-glued Eylure lashes
- a Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara
- a Maybelline Big Eyes Eyeshadow Quad (Luminous Grass)
- a Parlor by Jeff Chastain haircare combo including:
- 30ml shampoo
- 30ml detangling leave-in conditioner
- 12ml moisturising & repairing conditioner
- 2 Nails Inc pastel mini polishes in shades Lodge Road (a super pretty pink) and Eton Avenue (a beautiful blue)
- a whole host of BriConti cosmetics including:
- a full set of 4 French manicure nail polishes
- nail whitener pencil
- mini eyeshadow quad containing 2 blues and 2 neutrals
- double ended lip pencil (rose and plum)
- double ended eyeliner (black and brown)
- 2 lipsticks, one pink and one bronze shade
- 2True Sparkles Nail Glitter in shade No.1 Danni (gold)
- 30ml Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
- a trio of goodies from one of my favourite brands, Lord & Berry:
- a white eyeliner to highlight the inner corner of the eye or for use on the waterline to achieve (fake!) that wide-awake look (particularly useful for the morning after, so perfect for the upcoming party season)
- a lovely warm neutral eyeshadow (Taupe)
- a Maxi Matte Crayon Lipstick ❤ in one of my favourite shades – the super wearable Intimacy
- AND FINALLY a set of 20 (yes, 20!!) makeup and nail brushes
The competition starts immediately and will run until 23:59 on Saturday 29th October 2016 and I will announce the winner on Monday 31st October. 😀
What you have to do:
1. You must like the Wonk and Warpaint page on Facebook, here.
2. You must like the competition post on the Facebook page.
What you can do to gain additional entries:
3. Tag three friends in the competition post comments on Facebook. Please choose people you think will be interested in entering the competition. For each person you tag who completes steps 1 and 2, you’ll gain an extra entry for yourself!
4. Follow the blog on WordPress (just scroll beneath the header image and enter your email address in the follow box. Then head over to your email inbox and click the ‘confirm follow’ link in the email you should have received). NOTE:- If you already follow the blog on WordPress that still counts! Just send me a pm via the Facebook page and let me have your email address so that I can match the two up and allocate your extra entry.
5. Share the competition post to your Timeline.
What else do you need to know?
You should check either the blog or Facebook page after the competition closes as the winner will be announced there and will need to contact me within 48 hours of their name being announced to claim their prize. If they fail to do so then I will select another winner (if you turn on notifications for the Facebook page, you shouldn’t miss it! 🙂 )
What you can expect from me:
The winner will be selected by random number generator and announced on WordPress and Facebook. As mentioned above, they’ll have 48 hours to claim their prize or I will select another name (again, at random) so please make sure you keep an eye out on Monday 31st October to see if you’re the lucky winner!
If you have any questions please let me know. Otherwise, GOOD LUCK and GO, GO, GO! 😀